Exceptional tutors for kids at an affordable price.
Why you'll love us.
A dedicated team
A concierge team to answer any questions you have.
A price that's right
Tutoring can be expensive, but it doesn't have to be.
Local certified teachers
Tutors who know how to get the most out of your child.
Tutor and teacher unite
Connecting the teacher and tutor to create great results.
A team to save you confusion,
time, and money.
Finding the right tutors for kids can be confusing, time intensive, and costly. We created a concierge service to help you out even if you decide not to use Teacherfindr. We want the best for your child and you so we created a concierge service that's here to help.
- Match you with the right tutor for your child.
- Facilitate the first communication between you and your tutor.
- Ensure that you are receiving the right amount of tutoring services based on need and budget.
- Provide you with ways to get the most out of each session, so you see excellent results.
Exceptional tutors at an affordable price.
We work exclusively with teachers, many of whom are willing to work for less than the "market rate" to make tutoring more affordable for parents. We add a one-time $50 fee to the first lesson, and that’s it.
Why we use only local
teachers and you should too.
They live and breathe the subject matter, understand how it gets tested, and are up-to-date on the current curriculum standards. Further, teachers know when and how to push students, how to tailor lessons to specific learning styles, and how to build student confidence.
- All tutors are licensed, active teachers
- Experts in district curriculum and testing standards
- Background-checked and fingerprinted by Department of Education
Tutor and Teacher unite to supercharge your experience.
Tutors write recaps after each lesson, which you receive by email. You can also have us send recaps to your student's teacher, allowing your teacher and teacher-tutor to communicate about your student's needs.
"Our tutor Ms. Rojas has been fantastic, she is able to work with our son on his level and get him to not only understand the material but apply it to his work at school. Highly recommend her."